Covid19 Health safety guidelines
To protect our participants from further spread of the Covid-19 virus, we follow the guidelines below:
- Anyone who feels ill and/or has symptoms of the Covid-19 virus will not take part in the championship. If symptoms of illness occur during the championship, it must be reported immediately to one of the organizers.
- For participants who have access to the free self-tests, it is recommended to do a self-test directly before the championship.
- During the event: If possible, keep a distance of 1.5 metres between each other. Face masks are available if keeping this distance is not possible.
- Face masks and disinfectants will be available at the start and at the final destination.
- Face masks will be worn throughout in the cars.
- For the communal meals at the destination, everyone will bring their own cutlery and plates.